Here’s a quick review Revolution Race GPx Pro Pants
Review Revolution Race GPx Pro Pants
I’ve used them in many different environments. I wore them for 4 days walking in the Lake District and they worked well.
What I liked about them is the way that they dried really quickly.
I wanted something even more hard wearing for more arduous terrain and use especially for walking from Nikkaluokta to Abisko next summer.
GPx Pro Pants are a multifunctional hybrid pant with 4-way stretch and reinforcements on the knees, seat and lower legs. I especially like the reinforced areas around the heels.
The reinforcements in RVRC® Flex is both wind and water repellent.
The stretch panels ventilate and gives an incredible comfort and are very fast drying.
The pants are equipped with ventilation zippers along the thighs, these are extremely good at releasing heat and condensation if need be.
The knees are fitted with pockets for knee pads if required and with boot hooks these pants are ideal for muddy / rocky terrain.
Like the GPx Pants they are very figure hugging. If like me your used to baggy pants, these take a little to get used.
Once you’ve adapted to them you’ll find them extremely comfortable.
The only down fall I found is that even thought the pants are hooked onto my boots they still ride up on the back of my boots.
Heres a short video review Revolution Race GPx Pro Pants.
- Weight: 544g in size medium
- Material: Reinforcements in durable and fast-drying Hypershell®: 65% polyester / 35% cotton, Hypershell® Stretch: 88% nylon / 12% spandex
- Area of use: GPx Pro is suitable for activities with high intensity thanks to the ventilation zippers. Hiking, mountaineering, climbing, outdoor training, hunting, fishing, for work, allround
- Fit: Normal – slim around thighs, normal waist
- Article number: 782-138Pro-dark-olive
° Upgraded model with durable YKK® zippers
° Ventilation zippers along the outsides of the thighs
° Reinforcements in durable and fast drying RVRC® Flex over the seat, knees, lower legs and inside of ankles